- Chronic Fatigue
- Cameron Dixon apologises for the lateness of this issue, and suggests that this is the most fan-friendly season of the revived series to date.
- The latest news from the worlds of Doctor Who, Torchwood, and The Sarah Jane Adventures.
- Fluid Links
- Robert Smith? the opening episodes examines in a surprising manner of the series.
- Spring 2011 Review
- Greg McElhatton isn’t terribly besotted with The Curse of the Black Spot.
- Block Transfers
- Julie Chaston praises our discovery of The Doctor’s Wife.
- Love and Monsters
- Friends, Romans, countrymen; Deborah Stanish comes to praise Rory Williams, not to bury him.
- Crater of Needles
- Gian-Luca sees no need to vent his spleen about The Rebel Flesh.
- David J. Lamb bemoans the loss of one of the classic series’ characteristics: the Doctor’s asexuality.
- The Tempered Schism
- Peter McAlpine follows a good man to war, and finds that it’s not as problematical as it appears.
- The Land of Fiction
- Graeme Burk reviews The Complete Fifth Series on DVD—as well as The Ark, Planet of the Spiders and Terror of the Autons, The Awakening and Frontios, and The Sunmakers and Paradise Towers. Plus, reviews of the April 2011 Eleventh Doctor novels, the Lost Stories Animal and Earth Aid, the BBC graphic novel The Only Good Dalek, and Time, Unincorporated: Volume 3.
Who Party Toronto Presents:
An Afternoon With Gary Russell
Sunday June 9th, 2013 from noon until 6:00pm
Paupers Pub (second floor), 539 Bloor Street W.
Cost: $15 for the afternoon
On Sunday June 9th, 2013 join The Doctor Who Information Network and Who Party Toronto for An Afternoon With Gary Russell on the second floor of Paupers Pub at 539 Bloor Street West.
The afternoon will feature a Q&A session with our guest Doctor Who writer and Script Editor Gary Russell as well as a live video commentary of a Doctor Who episode that he worked on, an autograph session, a trivia competition and an afternoon of discussions and socializing with other Doctor Who fans.
It has been announced that the final eight episodes of Series Seven of Doctor Who will be airing on BBC1, SPACE and BBC America starting on Saturday March 30th, 2013.
The seventh series of Doctor Who comes to our screens on September 1 at 9 pm on SPACE!
As you’re all no doubt aware, Enlightenment is written, edited and designed as a non-profit venture by a band of loyal fans. Unfortunately, due to the pressures of our volunteers’ day jobs, it’s proven impossible to keep to a bimonthly publication schedule. Read more
We’ve had a number of queries from members regarding the delayed publication of Enlightenment this year. The DWIN Executive wants to share the following message concerning Enlightenment with DWIN members. Read more
- Queen Crimson
- 50 Glorious Years: Episode 17 - 1979
- Come Along If You Dare
- 50 Glorious Years: Episode 16 - 1978
- Don’t Hide Your Feelings
- 50 Glorious Years: Episode 15 - 1977
- Ice, Ice, Very Nice
- 50 Glorious Years: Episode 14 - 1976
- The Ring of Clara
- 50 Glorious Years: Episode 13 - 1975
- Wi-Fi Sci-Fi
- 50 Glorious Years: Episode 12 - 1974
- 50 Glorious Years: Episode 11 - 1973
- 50 Glorious Years: Episode 10 - 1972
- 50 Glorious Years: Episode 9 - 1971