Doctor Who Advent Calendar - Day 19
Luca’s Fiendishly Hard Advent Calendar Trivia Contest #3 - Anything Who
1. In what story do we first see the Doctor make the TARDIS invisible?
2. Of the six actors who played the alternative Doctors in Big Finish’s Doctor Who Unbound series of audio plays for the 40th Anniversary back in 2003, which is the only one who has not also had a role in the television series?
3. Name the person who worked behind-the-scenes on Doctor Who who’s photo was used in “Unity is Strength” fascist propaganda poster in Inferno.
4. What do Pauline Collins, David Warwick, Arthur Cox, David Troughton, Nisha Nayar and Margaret John all have in common? (Note: We’re looking for something more specific than “They all appeared in Doctor Who”)
5. Prior to Shada (set for release in 2012), what was the last Tom Baker television story to be novelized?
6. What Doctor Who Christmas special guest-star is name-checked in the song “The Sun in My Eyes” by prog-rock band The Tangent?
7. What connects Jean Marsh, Peter Purves, Nicholas Courtney, Ian Marter, Lalla Ward, Freema Agyeman, Karen Gillan and no others (unless you count John Levene and possibly John Leeson)?
8. Who are Roy Trommely, Neil Toynay and Rondo Haxton, respectively?
9. What do Wilfred Mott, Fenner and Madame Karelia all have in common?
10.Music by Fleetwood Mac appears in which Doctor Who story?
11.What do Terrance Dicks, Robert Holmes and Steven Moffat (and no others) have in common?
12.Who was the first regular character cast in Doctor Who who was younger than the programme itself?
13.Before Nicholas Courtney made his final on-screen appearance as the Brigadier in The Sarah Jane Adventures, which character was originally planned to be brought back in that particular episode?
14.Which Torchwood writer was commissioned to write a Who story in the mid-80’s, though it was eventually not made for television?
15.Pierce Brosnan was originally considered for which role in which Doctor Who story?
Posted by Luca on Sunday, December 18 at 9:32 pm