- Chronic Fatigue
- Cameron Dixon examines the impact Elisabeth Sladen had on the series.
- The latest news from the worlds of Doctor Who, Torchwood, and The Sarah Jane Adventures.
- Elisabeth Sladen, R.I.P.
- Graeme Burk’s tribute to Elisabeth Sladen, the good times and the bad.
- Colleen Hillerup compares the Sarah Jane of the classic series to the Sarah Jane of the new.
- Elisabeth Sladen, R.I.P.
- Ibrahim Ng wonders how the fiction of the Doctor Who universe will deal with the loss of Sarah Jane Smith.
- The Celestial Toy Soldier
- Steven Dieter examines how a journalist like Sarah Jane would really be treated by a secret organisation like UNIT.
- The Tempered Schism
- Peter McAlpine discusses Doctor Who’s evolving storytelling style, as it relates to the use of “story arcs.”
- Crater of Needles
- Gian-Luca di Rocco asks if it matters whether or not the Doctor is posh—and what exactly does that mean?
- Martin Marshall gives us a history of Doctor Who role-playing games.
- The Land of Fiction
- Cameron Dixon reviews the Sarah Jane Adventures audiobook series. Plus, reviews of the Time and the Rani DVD, Peri and the Piscon Paradox, The Forbidden Time, The Perpetual Bond, Lucie Miller / To the Death, Thin Ice, Crime of the Century, Jago and Litefoot: Series Two, and Time, Unincorporated: Volume 2.
Gold represents something long-lasting, something untarnished and unaffected by the passage of time. Myth Makers Presents: Golden Years celebrates the timeless elements of Doctor Who that have appealed to the show’s followers for half a century. Celebrating 50 years of Doctor Who with DWIN’s fiction anthology, Myth Makers!
Enlightenment will be switching to a digital only publication and membership fees will be ending. Find out more about this important change
Who will be the next Doctor? Find out LIVE on SPACE this Sunday at 2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific.
New from DWIN! Reality Bomb—the monthly podcast that explores the strange and uncharted world of Doctor Who through its fans.
Who Party Toronto Presents:
An Afternoon With Gary Russell
Sunday June 9th, 2013 from noon until 6:00pm
Paupers Pub (second floor), 539 Bloor Street W.
Cost: $15 for the afternoon
On Sunday June 9th, 2013 join The Doctor Who Information Network and Who Party Toronto for An Afternoon With Gary Russell on the second floor of Paupers Pub at 539 Bloor Street West.
The afternoon will feature a Q&A session with our guest Doctor Who writer and Script Editor Gary Russell as well as a live video commentary of a Doctor Who episode that he worked on, an autograph session, a trivia competition and an afternoon of discussions and socializing with other Doctor Who fans.
- Happy 53rd Anniversary
- Top of the Class?
- Fan Myth RIP #3 - Celebrity Guest Casting is and was “bad” for Doctor Who
- Animated Curiosity
- Fan Myth RIP #2 - William Hartnell Was Playing Himself
- Fan Myth RIP #1 - Continuity Kills
- Head of the Class
- The Companion Departures Extra: Clara Oswald
- The Companion Departures - #1: Adric
- The Companion Departures - #2: Jo Grant
- The Companion Departures - #3: Victoria Waterfield
- The Companion Departures - #4: Romana
- The Companion Departures - #5: Perpugiliam (Peri) Brown
- The Companion Departures - #6 - Nyssa
- Coming up Sixes