After the anniversary : Enlightenment reviews the anniversary celebrations! Plus…
- Michael Wisher and Philip Hinchcliffe interviewed
- The recovered Troughton episodes
- News and reviews
Download this issue
Their Secrets Revealed : The final reviews for Season 2013! Plus, in this last print issue of Enlightenment before the all-digital era begins…
- Re-evaluating recovered episodes—you know, hypothetically…
- The Gazetteer of Doom
- News and reviews
Gold represents something long-lasting, something untarnished and unaffected by the passage of time. Myth Makers Presents: Golden Years celebrates the timeless elements of Doctor Who that have appealed to the show’s followers for half a century. Celebrating 50 years of Doctor Who with DWIN’s fiction anthology, Myth Makers!
Enlightenment will be switching to a digital only publication and membership fees will be ending. Find out more about this important change
Who will be the next Doctor? Find out LIVE on SPACE this Sunday at 2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific.
That was really well done, and even better the second time through. Quite liked the Harry Potter feel of the trap street/Diagon Alley, and the magical feel of the raven. As happy as I am to see Clara gone, they did an excellent job of dressing her exit in beauty.
On a more flippant note… It’s all Donna’s fault. If she hadn’t made the 10th Doctor save just one family, then the 12th wouldn’t have that face, and wouldn’t have bent the rules to save Ashildr, who would live to trap the Doctor, and result in Clara’s death.
Posted by Andrew on 11/22 at 09:16 PM
Two thoughts in the wake of Saturday’s episode:
1. I kept wondering what would have happened if they had put Clara in the stasis chamber before the raven showed up; would this have had any effect?
2. Back in “The Name of the Doctor,” we never really see how Eleven finds Clara after she jumped into his time-stream. Is this the original Clara, or is it a bigger fragment, or is it what was left of Clara after many fragments broke off? At the very least, the fact that there were/are/will be many ‘Claras’ bouncing around the Doctor’s time-stream means that any time Jenna Coleman wants to drop by there’s a ready-made plot device to explain it.
Posted by David H. Olivier on 11/23 at 10:13 AM
Dr Who Inspired Sculpture at National Building Museum in DC.
Posted by ant on 11/23 at 02:52 PM
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this weblog entry.